As Ohio's largest charitable response to hunger, the Ohio Association of Foodbanks relies on passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals! You are welcome to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks is a proud employer of U.S. military service members and national services alums, including AmeriCorps VISTA, AmeriCorps State & National, AmeriCorps NCCC, Peace Corps, and Senior Corps.
We are currently seeking applications for AmeriCorps VISTA members, for service terms beginning in late June. Please learn more and apply at ohiofoodbanks.org/recruitment.
We are not currently hiring for any open staff positions. Thank you for your interest!
Ohio's foodbanks are hiring throughout Ohio for a variety of positions! Check out their individual employment pages below:
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- The Foodbank, Inc. (Dayton)
- Freestore Foodbank (Cincinnati)
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties
- Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- SE Ohio Foodbank & Kitchen
- Shared Harvest Foodbank (Fairfield)
- Toledo Northwestern Ohio Foodbank
- West Ohio Food Bank
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other non-merit factor.